Friday, May 1, 2009

Scrapblog header

I played around a bit this morning (instead of writing a post, shame on me!) and created the new header, above. It's a WIP (work in progress), so stay tuned and feel free to give me some advice! I need it, LOL...I especially need to know how to change my blog background color in Blogger!

Thanks to NanBHack at SIStv for walking me through how to save a Scrapblog as a JPEG so that I could edit it further on my computer!

It's Friday night, so that means I'll be off to scrap in just a few. Scrapping until midnight, then coming home to fire up my computer and start celebrating National Scrapbooking Day with Michelle, who will be posting a challenge at 1:00 a.m.

So THAT'S how she gets to be the first one to post the blog entry thread at SIStv...

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

LOVEEEEEEEEEEE the blog header and ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh man...I would love to play with U and Michelle at 1 AM.....sadly though, I get up at 3 AM everyday for work....soooooooooo on Saturdays, I try and sleep in a bit! LOL :):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Michelle Aguilar said...

oh wow, love it Denise.
this year for CE we are having Renae and Fay Copeland whom attended last year room together, oh and me. LOL
I choked when I paid the bill. LOL

now I had a question for you and can't remember, I have been meaning to ask you this all week and now forgot. LOL

Ok, how do you do the blog header?
I would love to do something cute.
take care