Tuesday, November 24, 2009

sleep well, sleep tight...

By now most of you have heard that my room -- and only my room -- was hit by bed bugs while at camp. I can tell you I now know more about bed bugs than I ever expected to...but, on to the LOs I did at Scrap Camp.

Thirty-five pages (24 LOs...turns out I was counting "wrong," but the right way was to my benefit!) from Wednesday night (arrived at 8:30p -- much later than expected after dropping off Ben in Farmington and going back home to pack up the car) to Sunday noon...although I didn't scrap at all on Sunday...too wiped from 1a - 3a bedtimes all weekend!

My first favorite of the weekend...after 5 missteps...did this one Thursday afternoon...

One of my very favorites...and a 2-pager :)

I was most proud to get ephemera from the Michigan International Speedway on this one. E thought to bring a booklet back and I wanted to get it on the LO.

I hope readers get the Ace of Cakes connection...love the Sepia action in PSE.


I got compliments on my layering and use of patterned paper at camp for this one...

Considering we (my roommate had an even worse reaction to her bites than me) got refunds from the camp, I'll consider it a good weekend away. Just the week after (and all the itching) was a bitch.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ugh, bed bugs?? Somehow my apartment had them several years ago. They only bit me. People thought I was nuts but finally my bf helped me get some spray and we tore the room up and covered every inch. They were gone and I felt better!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

omygosh!!! that sucks about the bed bugs!! ugh!! loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee all the lo's!!! U have been BUSY! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Pamela said...

These are all awesome!

Discounted photo paper said...

Beautiful cards. People to receive that must be so touched.