Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Santa time...

Well, the most stressful of my holiday events is over, supper club with Santa at our house last Saturday. Ben did waaay better with Santa than 2 years ago, he was one of the first kids up on Santa's lap this year!

















In 2007, we tried to distract Ben with a school bus toy, but once he realized where he was...uh-oh. This year he handled it like a pro!
Unfortunately, he told Santa he wants a DS (like his sister). We're going to call his Leapster 2 a "Leapster DS." Good thing it has buttons & a stylus like sister's DS...
Oddly enough, Tess did NOT ask Santa for gerbils like she's been telling everyone she wanted to, and better yet, she did not question the fact I told her, that Santa does not like to bring pets on his sleigh  (because it's a long trip and it's not good for the animals -- except the reindeer, of course).
Okay, next year I'm going to try and do better with this blogging biz. Yeah, I say that every year. Like I'm going to get to the gym and write that novel, too.

Happy holidays! Don't forget to track Santa's progress (one of my new favorite Christmas Eve traditions!)

5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the photos....this is my fave time of the year... no matter HOW busy it gets!! LOL! And I'll go to the gym with ya! LOL! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Michelle LaPoint Rydell said...

Hi Denise!
Thanks for visiting my blog! Your pics are so cute!!! I miss you too! Have a wonderful Christmas and New Year's!

Michelle LaPoint Rydell said...

Merry Christmas Denise!

discounted photo paper said...

Wow... It's so cute. You've got lovely pictures.

Discounted digital board

Warehouse sale said...

I love the first one, the baby looks like afraid of the Noel.