Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Did you think I forgot?


12 months!
Originally uploaded by CreativeExile
I had the weird feeling after this last photo was taken, that somewhere I had missed a month. But no, I got them all.

I just missed a newborn photo...I remember thinking around day 2 or so, when I was home alone for an hour or so (Mom and Dad were visiting, but out shopping, or doing something equally useful for us), "gee, I should start taking the orange quilt/Ugly Doll pictures today," but then I was tired and worried about Ben's endless sleeping; sure enough, we went into the hospital the next day to take care of his severe jaundice.

So that is a story in itself, with plenty of photos...

Anyway, here is the full set. Complete at last!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Super cute. I wish I had done something like that when my little ones were little...I wish I would have seen both of them live in action last Friday! Maybe next time.