Wednesday, January 17, 2007

I'm in...

ALBUM TRACK
-----------------------
Friday 8:30 am - 5:00 pm, My Fondest Memories Album Workshop,
Instructor: Tracy White, Editor, Creating Keepsakes

SATURDAY
-----------------------
8:30 am - 10:00 am One day, One week, One month, One year
10:30 am - 12:00 pm The Star of My Life
1:00 pm - 2:00 pm Memories Under Glass
2:30 pm - 3:30 pm The Main Event
4:00 pm - 5:00 pm Chip Off the Block!

Congratulations, and welcome as the newest member of the Creating Keepsakes University student body! You are now officially registered to attend CKU-Detroit, April 19-21, 2007. We can't wait to greet you on campus.

Whether I stay in remains to be seen. But I decided to register for CKU and see what happens. My dad has more tests to go through and their Florida trip has been bumped out to March-April instead of February-March. If all goes well they'll actually be back in town April 15th, which gives me time to get the kids up to them so I have those days clear.

If I have to cancel, I'm only out $50 and bragging rights.

No comments: